10 Oct 2009

Nobel Peace Prize - Twitter reactions

This is just an assortment of people's funny reaction over the news :
  • Reagan wins cold war no Nobel Peace Prize; Obama makes suggestions of peace gets NPP Truly the NPP has lost all credibility
  • Bush liberates millions in the middle east, and Obama gets the Nobel Peace Prize.
  •  I think Beyoncé should have won that Nobel Peace Prize.
  • Nothing major - Barack Obama won theNobel Peace Prize. The usual. ;-)
  • just voted "No" on "Did President Obama deserve to win the Nobel Peace Prize?" vote too ➔ http://bit.ly/o176T
  • heh, can see headlines now "17 INJURED INPEACE PRIZE RIOTS"...!
  • Yes, Obama deserved the Nobel Peace prize.. he hasn't started a war... yet!
  • The Nobel Peace Prize: Another way of saying thanks for doing our dirty work
  • You are hereby sentenced to aNobel Peace Prize.
  • just voted "Yes" on "Did President Obama deserve to win the Nobel Peace Prize?" vote too ➔ http://bit.ly/o176T
  • What accomplishments one needs in order to receive a Nobel Peace Prize????
  • what a week - Obama's nobel peace prize, an explosion on the moon, Ozzy Osbourne got a driver's license, no wonder I wasn't in the news.
  • Fidel Castro lauds Nobel prize for Obama: HAVANA (Reuters) - Former Cuban leader Fidel Castro lauded the awardi..
  • What is the difference between a Google Wave invite and a Nobel prize? Correct. Anyone can get a Nobel. :):):)
  • The new mantra for peace: om-bamaya namahom-bamaya namah,
  • That is cool that Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize... I am just not sure exactly what he did? Is it that we didn't Nuke Iran?
  • My youngest just broke up a fight between his younger sisters. How do I notify Nobel Prize committee?
  • At least Obama didn't get the Nobel Prize in economics for only giving 1% of the stimulus funds to the small biz that create 95% of all jobs
  • Peace Prize hmmm so where's the peace?
  •  i want a nobel prize too! atleast that'll 'encourage' me to do something BIG in some field! nd please NOT in history...i hate that subject!!
  • does Obama receiving the Nobel Peace Prize really upset everyone that much? He received a PEACE prize, why are we HATING him for that?
  • When I woke up this morning, I had NOT won a Nobel prize. I guess there's always next year.
  • Obama HImself :"This morning, Michelle and I awoke to some surprising and humbling news. At 6 a.m., we received word that I’d been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009.
    To be honest, I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many of the transformative figures who’ve been honored by this prize — men and women who’ve inspired me and inspired the entire world through their courageous pursuit of peace."





any difference of opinion is welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment