14 Aug 2007

Time goes on...

After a long interval, i have been active on this blog again...this is my first post since october last year...

Time passes in such a hurry...two years passed... I spent teo years ofmy life in wilderness and now it seems not a distant past when i joined the organization....
Even the things which passed between May 05 and Sep 05 are fresh on my mind. All friends at college were left behind and u have to struggle for life amidst the miseries of world.In this regard i've been lucky...i have always got friends when i needed them the most...i owe this to my ability to connect to people... in these two years we the svcl group did a lot of masti dhoom ...
And finall time came everybody started moving...change is universal...In the end it was me and and my friend chitta...and i then moved on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment